Oct 6, 2009

Moving day is coming...FAST!

I'm sure this blog is going to get a whole lot more exciting once I set feet on the African continent! As for today, the exciting news is that I will be moving back to the East Bay this weekend! I've rented a moving truck, recruited 3 brave moving buddies (Sarah Jane, Carissa and Shea), started packing and saying sad goodbyes to my Colorado friends and family. In some ways it feels like just yesterday I was packing up and moving to Littleton but when I catalogue all that has happened in these last 4 years it feels more like 20. I am so grateful that I have had the privilege of living, serving and loving here. I am thankful to the Father for growing, protecting, providing and defending me through this adventure in independence and trust. I am so glad that because of the Savior and His love that I will be forever bonded to my brothers and sisters who I can't imagine life without. I'm overjoyed with the promise of eternity...to be able to spend forever with the the One I love most and the precious children He died to redeem. Words cannot express how honored I am to be considered "one of the family"...thank you to all who loved and adopted me these past 4 years. You have been sweet and tangible examples of the Father's deep love for me. Thank you. I will miss you. I can't wait until our paths cross again...

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures were great - I'm sure everyone in Colorado will miss you a ton!

    ReplyDelete

The Hard Dirt of 2022

For the last few weeks, I've felt overwhelmed whenever I've considered how to encapsulate all the experiences 2022 brought for me an...