Mar 17, 2012

A Few Pictures for Fun...

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Birthday to my brother, Robert! As a festive holiday treat and present for my brother I thought I would post a few pictures:

 Here are my Queen Bee's cute feet. One of the cutest things she does is crossing her ankles for the majority of her day like a proper member of royal society should. So very cute!

 Lisa and I took two of our toddlers who are soon to be adopted to our favorite mexican restaurant, Cafe Mexicho, for some socialization last week. This is one of the pictures I managed to take holding them while Lisa was in the bathroom. Not a super great shot but perfect for the blog!

 Here our big man A chilling on the table after our yummy meal was complete. Both kids were perfect angels and big hits with everyone who walked by!

 As you may have heard the last 3 weeks have been pretty hectic in our biggest baby house with a fast spreading illness that ended up sending 4 our of little to the hospital. Thank you for all of your prayers. I currently have 8 babies still on antibiotics and 1 little girl still in the hospital. Please pray that we do in fact have the bug under wraps, that no one else will require hospitalization and that baby "H" gets better and discharged soon!

 At BH1 we have a bunch of big babies who are in the pulling themselves up on furniture and cruising all around the furniture... we are going to have some walkers soon!

 Part of my job is to take and send recent photos of all of the babies being matched... as most parents know you have to take about a 100 bad ones to get 10 good ones. This is one of the rejects of one of our girls' photo shoots. 

 Here is one of my BH1 big babies cruising around in one of our wakers... he is so fast!

 One of our BH3 boys is 6 months old and super advanced... crawling like a pro and already pulling himself up in his cot and on furniture. Here is he trying to escape during a photo shoot...

At BH1 in our big babies department all but 2 are eating cereal in the mornings. How they do it is set up all the "bumbo" seats and they all take turns waiting to eat and it is the cutest thing to watch! Here is a picture of one of our little men waiting his turn!

Love you guys! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support! I am a blessed girl...

Hugs and kisses from Nicole and her babies

4 comments:

  1. Love you Nicole! Thinking about you everyday this week. Taryn picked you (as her missionary) to pray for everyday! Praying for your safety, children, and a special friend for you!

    xoxox
    Anna and Family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers and love! I need them and feel them, too! Please give your family all my love!

      Delete
  2. So sweet!! Can't wait to see them and you!!

    ReplyDelete

The Hard Dirt of 2022

For the last few weeks, I've felt overwhelmed whenever I've considered how to encapsulate all the experiences 2022 brought for me an...